GibbyWooten

Personal Updates by Gibby and/or his family.

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

A Day of Tests

Since last night Dad has undergone many tests. They are trying to determine the cause or source of his anemia....whether it is blood loss from an ulcer in his stomach or a tear in his internal digestive track. At this point they are ruling out possibilities one at a time. I don't have any other info other than this really. No results have been determined at this time. They took X-Rays, did an EKG and they have given him a few pints of blood. He is tolerating the transfusion well thus far. He is really not supposed to have visitors because of the high risk of infection. If I get any more information I will let you know. He is such a trooper. He has an oxygen mask on all the time so his body will have enough oxygen. Your blood delivers oxygen to your body and this is one of the complications of the low WBC. I wish I could tell you more, but I don't have any more info than this. Thanks for your prayers.


Web Counters