GibbyWooten

Personal Updates by Gibby and/or his family.

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

I wish there were something good or different to post. Things are mostly the same except that dad is losing weight pretty quickly due to nausea and also things just not tasting right. He is still fighting he says. He would love all the prayers you can give.
Yesterday, my uncle Gayle came by to visit at lunch time. We watched some home movies from the 60's and 70's and listened to Hillsong Blessed Live It was awesome.
That is an emotional thing for dad. He loves it and we all were there together listening. What a special day.
Today I won't go by until later this evening because Will has practice in Arlington, so I may as well just go to town once.
I will let you know how things are after that...C


Web Counters