GibbyWooten

Personal Updates by Gibby and/or his family.

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Dad, I miss you terribly!

Sometimes.....I can't even believe you are not here, because life has kept on going just the same. But, you are so missed here. I wish I could ask your advice on so many things. You made things look so easy. I would love to go to lunch again every day like we used to do. 

I want so badly to hug you again and just be with you and Mom, hanging around the house. I have so many things I wish I could have said to you. 

I look forward to seeing you again! Until then I am thankful for every treasured memory and photograph we have of you. I love you, Dad, and I miss you terribly. 

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I could'nt figure out another way of posting this so I am posting it here. Papa Biggy, I miss you more than words can say. But I can feel you watching over me. It has been so long since I've seen you, and I cannot wait until I see you again someday. I still call your number, just to hear your voice again. You were an amazing person, and touched so many lives. I can say with the utmost confidence that God was working within you every day, even though sometimes I was blinded by the pain so badly I could not see. When I lost you it was a diffucult thing to move on. I honestly was not sure I could. But knowing I had you still in spirit gave me the strength to do so. Still today those last words you whispered to me ring in my head, "I hate that you have to see me like this Emily. I love you." I can still hear them as if you were speaking them to me now, as if you were still here. I just wanted to say that I love you too, Papa. You mean more than life itself to me.
Love always,
your grandaughter,
Emily

8:05 AM, March 22, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counters