GibbyWooten

Personal Updates by Gibby and/or his family.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Year three - Here we are

Well, the fourth year of our journey will begin in a few days and I must say that I am surprised we are here at all! I mean, we have had more miracles than we ever imagined. Dad is really an amazing man who has fought harder to live than I thought possible.

We went to the oncologist today. They gave him some more fluid and another IV of anti-nausea drug. Unfortunately, the bilirubin came back at 2.7, so we are not able to do chemo, again. Dad seemed pretty sad about that. I know that he feels like time is slipping away and he needs to get that bilirubin down.

We are so appreciative of Jaqueline and Vivan for the wonderful food. I cannot tell you how perfect your timing was. Dad loved the soup.

We can never express our gratitude for your support. You are so great and we love you all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counters