GibbyWooten

Personal Updates by Gibby and/or his family.

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Hi all,
Dad has had another bout with ascending cholangitis. He has been in and out of the hospital and may head back in a day or two. He is having fevers, exhaustion, and lack of appetite. Pretty much the standard symptoms. He is having the PET scan in September now.
I finally got to see him yesterday for the first time since July 4th because I have been ill myself and have stayed away from him. He is weakened in his immune system, low blood counts so I didn't want to chance it and he didn't either.
We had a nice day, breakfast at Paris, lunch at Mama's pizza and I even saw them around dinner time briefly. We didn't eat though. He was making a good effort to eat even though he didn't seem interested in the food.
I will try to be better about updating. I am feeling much better now and can say that I at least have the energy to type~~!!!
Thank you for your continued support.
Cherish


Web Counters